Work in progress!!! Some facts have to be tested in-game. Use it with caution. -Vaid
.inf files can be found inside track (level) folders. They define meta data, such as: name, car position/rotation, fog, skymap colour, music file location, game mode and etc.
- Sets track name to display in the main menu. It is written between apostrophes ('). Does not affect stock tracks.
- Start position of the cars. First number is for X axis, second - Y axis, third - Z axis. Values can be separated with a comma, dot or simply space.
STARTGRID 0, -256, -1800
F9 key in Dev mode can help you to get proper XYZ values. Make sure to be alone in the track; have no other AI cars.
- Start position of the cars in reversed mode. Rest is the same as in
STARTGRIDREV 272 -6 -428
- Car starting position rotation, angle. The single number defines a car angle clockwise. Ranges from 0 to 1 (equivalent to 0° to 360° degree angle). Two numbers after a decimal mark, which is a dot (.) can be used.
STARTROT 0.25. Translates to 90° angle to the right.
- Car starting position rotation in reversed mode. Rest is the same as in
STARTROTREV 0.75. Translates to 270° angle to the right or 90° to the left.